Flour Power Almond Butter Maple Cookies
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tblsp Vegetable Oil (Coconut oil is nice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla or Almond Extract
- 1/3 cup Flour Power Hemp Flour
- 1/3 cup Flour Power Flax Flour
- 1/3 cup Flour Power Sunflower Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup dry roasted Almonds – chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend together almond butter, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and almond extract.
- In a separate bowl, blend together the Hemp, Flax, and Sunflower Flours, baking soda, and salt.
- Next, combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
- Mix in the almonds.
- Scoop out the cookie dough into 18 even portions and place them on a lightly greased tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.